Healthy Reward Hip and Hemp Soft Chew – 60, 90 & 120 Ct.
17 different Natural Flavors: Cheese, Peanut Butter, Chicken, Bacon, Turkey, Salmon, Duck, Vegetable, Coconut, Vegetable Beef, Sprayed Dried Duck, Pea, Beef Liver, Carob, Catnip, Licorice & Maple.
Feeding Directions: Start with one (1) chew at meal or playtime. Work up to the individual dose based on the weight of your dog. Do not exceed two (2) servings per day.
Bottle Count: 60, 90, 120, or 180
Form: Heart, Round or Square Shaped Soft Chew
Form Size: 2 grams
Serving Size: 2 Soft Chews (4 grams)
Servings per Container: Based on Weight of Dog(s)
Bottle Size: 120 Count
Product Code: SJ5479-60, SJ5479-90, SJ5479-120, SJ5479-180
Please Note: Our Products Follow Amazon Seller Central Guidelines. ALL PRODUCTS CONTAINING APPROVED HEMP INGREDIENTS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Cannabidiol/Cannabidiol (CBD), Resin, THC, or The Sativa L.strain.
- Hemp Seed Oil – The main benefit for dogs comes from the exceptional 3:1 ratio of omega fatty acids. Omega 6 (linoleic acid), Omega 3 (linolenic acid) Omega 9 (oleic acid plus GLA (gamma linolenic acid) and stearidonic acid. Hemp Seed Oil is considered to be one of the most nutritious oils available due to containing less than 10% saturated fats & 70-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (good fats). Improve the overall quality and longevity of a dog’s life. Improves immune system with nature's effective superfood
- Organic Hemp Protein Powder 45% – Organic Hemp Powder is an excellent source of protein. It boasts a spectrum of natural organic proteins, with all 20 amino acids. It is high in fiber and has above average digestibility rate. Known to increase the energy in your pets. Contains the same ratio mentioned above and your dog can’t produce this ratio and needs them to get them in his/her diet
- Coconut Oil – Health benefits come from medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA’s), also known as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). They are best known for their antifungal effects and ability to balance insulin levels. It also mixes well with Hemp Seed Oil due to its content of omega fatty acids to reach a highly nutritional boost to the skin, coat immune system and many more areas. It’s 50 times more potent than Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Strengthen Brain and Cognitive function and helps joints by aiding in weight loss. Contributes to healthy skin and coat
- Organic Turmeric – Strong Antioxidant Benefits, Immune Support to help fight Inflammation in multiple ways throughout the body. Helps increase overall activity in dogs by relieving stiff joints and promoting a healthy digestive tract. Active Anti-Inflammatory properties throughout the body. Removes toxins, supports healthy heart & circulatory function
- Green Lipid Mussels – The name comes from the green edges around their shells. Best known for their EPA/DHA content which works by helping to reduce inflammation. Unique to this material is eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA). ETA binds itself to cyclooxygenase, which is an enzyme that causes inflammation. ETA also contains glucosamine, chondroitin, zinc, and magnesium, which are beneficial for joint metabolism. Additionally, ETA has also been shown to contain glycosaminoglycan's which are substances with joint protective properties that wrap around collagen strands that are found at birth in both humans and pets, and they dissipate with age. Essentially, they help coat the collagen between the joints as if the joins were like springs in an old mattress; it pumps it up back to life like a baby’s soft skin.
- Black Pepper - Facilitates nutrient absorption by dramatic amounts with Organic Turmeric in particular
- Egg Shell Meal – Natural form of Collagen and Calcium that will help coat the joints as your pet ages to promote healthy cartilage, ligaments, tendons
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - an antioxidant used for anti-inflammatory benefits specific to joints
- Hyaluronic Acid – Natural antioxidant and essential to replenish joint fluid (coats joints and depletes with age). May protect the joint by increasing the viscosity in conjunction with reducing inflammation and scavenging free radicals by use of effective antioxidants such as Organic Turmeric
- Bromelain –Naturally flushes dogs system of unwanted and sometimes dangerous toxins while acting as a natural anti-inflammatory
Chews per Container: 60, 90, 120